Friday, September 4, 2009

9-4-09 The Rose

Today, is my 2nd day going into my real estate office since I have made the commitment to ME. As I was leaving the house, I took notice of a rose. Yes, its a rose growing up out of the ground, thorns and all. The thing is...we didn't plant any roses. This one (1) rose is bright pink. It must had to press its way out of the earth. It looks tattered and not so crisp as the ones look when they just grow onto a bush. In many ways, I feel like that rose; alone, tattered, but fighting to get to the top of my game. I beat my body and make it my slave...that I may win the prize. Pray 4 me. Thanks 4 listening.

2 comments:

  1. Couple of questions:Was the rose beautiful? Did it look as if it were a survivor? I think you did right to identify with that rose. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a survivor and because it so beautiful even in its tattered state. It's leaning a little to the side, but no one can deny that it adds color and vibrancy to entire area (its reach). I must take a look today to see it another one has come up.:-))

    ReplyDelete

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.