Sunday, September 20, 2009

9-20-09: Consistency in DOING

Today I see the scars that the ants left behind... Isn't that many times how life is? I see the scars left behind and the reminder of the suffering creates a simulation of the event or circumstance that caused the scars and before I know it I am acting out in my present like it was the reality of the past. As for yesterday, there was a positive outcome on the same day. Can you imagine the affects this could have when the situation was what I call negative or adverse. At the top of my lungs and vocals, I say, "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! I do not give you access to my present." Each moment is for the moment we are living and breathing in and while memories are relevant; it is necessary that I not revel in them. God you are awesome!

I heard a statement today that said, "we are not consistent in the "doing". It instantly made me think of this blog - tool to instill disciplines in me. It's amazing the cycle I go through once I commit to doing something about what I had previously only talked about. EXCITEMENT leads to ENERGY SURGES TO DO leads to START OFF STRONG leads to AFTER ABOUT 1.5 to 2 WEEKS I FADE & BEFORE LONG QUIT, UNLESS ACCOUNTABILITY IS BUILT INTO THE ZEAL OF THE "DOING" leads to COMPLETION/FULFILLMENT/MANIFESTATION. I am so thankful for this blog. I have slacked at times to getting my post in before 12mid. However, I will not make excuses for myself. Regardless of the entries doing what they want to do from my phone, it is my responsibility. As a result of this, my count down to 9/3/10 I will be WHO I BE!

"I Didn't Know My Own Strength" by Whitney Houston is my inspiration today. I thank you Father! I crashed down, I tumbled, but I didn't crumble. I got through all the pain. My faith kept me alive. I was not built to break. I didn't know my own strength. TO HEAR THE SONG CUT & PASTE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER: http://myplay.com/audio_player/myplay/271/479541/485280?allowBrowsing=1

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.