Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9-16-09: Residue

It is quite amazing how the affects (residue) of one conversation with a loved one has the power to take me off course or help me keep running, enduring, persevering. Unfortunately, mine was the first. It usually is determined by the value I've placed on the relationship. It is in these moments that I have to fight to stay the course because I know I could act a fool and choose words & actions that could really cut deep and feel justified. What I learned about myself, is when I am offended, I have the capacity to HATE more than LOVE. I am determined to keep on pressing and give voice to my insights, revelations & so forth. Today my reading was Isa 41-42:2. God has a way of letting me know, He knows. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey remember I'm in your corner, go to your small text book. Not the workbook but the one you bought before you got the workbook. Read the love chapter in there. (powerful stuff) I want you to check out Romans 8:18 it just simply lets you know it WILL get better. Look stay on that course. I love the book of Isaiah because he reminds us that he has our back!

    ReplyDelete

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.