Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9-9-09: Between My Ears

I must control what goes on between my 2 ears...

Today is my 3rd day in the office - working my real estate business - since my comeback. While prospecting (making phone calls in expectation of getting new business), I became very conscious of the volume of negative thoughts that frequent my head...the "wounded self" was trying to win, but I refuse to let them win. I choose to get back on my job and make my calls expecting to set an appointment (if nothing else, with a conquering, triumphant attitude)...stay tuned! Thanks for reading.

P.S. What do you know! I kept calling, then God has sent another team member in the office that prospects as well. WE are keeping each other positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.