Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9-21-09: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Oh! My lesson yesterday on faith asked me about the challenges I would face for the next 3 days and to pray about them. I included the things of this day that I "thought" would be challenges. To my surprise, God made those challenges into relaxed opportunities that included me getting to spend the day with my family due to the weather conditions in GA in September (this wasn't even in the plan)! Gwinnett County Schools were closed due to these inclement weather conditions. I am so thankful! We didn't do anything spectacular; just being in each other's company and for that I am appreciative. Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know whatcha gonna get! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.