Saturday, September 12, 2009

9-11-09: God Works...

Oh, it is always my goal to get my post in before the clock strikes 12mid! I missed it tonight on the clock, but definitely not in the spirit. I accepted correction today without trying to defend myself. I know that is a turn for me. I could feel it in my flesh...the rise...the pull to say something, but I submitted. I appreciate my husband for sharing the words he did tonight. I could ask God to help me train my daughter in ways that I wasn't and let me not let her "wing it" like I had to. She doesn't have to "wing it". It is my job to train her so that the confidence that she walks in is true & genuine.

In viewing the movie, "Evan Almighty" tonight - My God!! I saw so much today and I have seen the movie at least 2-3 times before. My observations: The conditions made Evan look like he was off and that he was crazy and that his God didn't know what he was talking about. He knew he had heard from God. To get to the point to say, "OK, I need you here." I understand that the conditions don't look like in the natural that I am in position for a major breakthrough, but GOD knows that this preparation is His anticipation to fulfill my expectations. Even when I run, I can't get far...she said, "well can you ask God to love us a little less?" LOL. God thank you for loving us the way you do. There is no other like You. Then, to look at the different tests of my obedience as "opportunities".

Today was my 4th day in the office - doing real estate. I expected to go in make my calls and leave. No...that's not how God would have it. I was blessed to sign-on with many asset management companies to be able to do BPOs to determine that market value of foreclosed properties. I expect this to turn into me listing foreclosed properties & working with many financial institution to get their properties sold. I also was blessed with the complete listing of ACTIVE & INACTIVE real estate agents in GA. This is important because it is my desire to help EXIT REALTY GROW in ATLANTA. I have scrubbed my lists and set-up these contacts for my recruiting campaigns. I am looking forward to growing my sponsors and providing mentoring & accountability to them to enhance & accelerate their success. Oh...I did do my calls and I set an appointment for MONDAY @ 6pm. I am excited about helping this family. This could mean 2 "short sale" listings and 1 loan modification to help the family keep the farm and get from under the financial burden of the other properties. If you know of anyone looking for a great property in Dacula, please share my contact info with them.

Lastly, in completing my lesson on doubt today...I experience God's power everytime I do my hair and anybody elses. After years of doing hair and now mainly specializing in locs, it always amazes me to see the creativity that comes forth. I am growing through this time of cleansing and expecting to come out as pure gold (ready to show forth the glory of God).

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.