Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 69...Yes.

When was the last time you felt God beckoning for you to come to Him? No...really? This evening I experienced Him urging me to come into His presence and to not follow my routine with regard to coming in the house and getting dinner going and getting on the computer and talking and all the other things I naturally do. This time alone with Him was refreshing especially after experiencing the feeling of not being able to do what I wish I could've done & tell my friends, "yes". I'm so glad He (God) showed me first through the Word that He knew what I was experiencing in having to forgo what He knows I would've love to have done. In exchange, coming across this video reminded me of my desire to tell Him, "YES!" without any pretense and to really do what He's calling me to do. Oh, this ministered to me. Thank you Shanea for sharing the video that ministered to you...I was encouraged by it also. However, this one, Umh! I've decided to say, "Yes." Have you ever got to the place you were tired of being scared? (That's me! Nat, you are my sister.) Pray for me. Here is the video that blessed me..."Your worship means nothing without, "Yes!".

PART I


PART II

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.