Friday, September 3, 2010

My Journey of Getting Out of My Own Way...My Rebirth Bday!! 1 Year Old

Oh, how joyful I am this morning to realize just how changed that I am. Yesterday I completely finished the 21 Day Consciousness Cleanse and I am liberated in my mind, my heart and my spirit. God is awesome! To realize that one year ago, I got really sick of myself and the muck & mire I had allowed myself to dwell in to the degree that I decreed one year from that day (9-3-09) that I would be changed. I would look different, feel different and be different all in every positive way imaginable. Today, I write with tear-filled eyes, remembering where I have come from and knowing that without God's help and that declaration I could still be where I was. Oh, how I rejoice today!! Oh, how I dance today! Oh, how I sing today a new song...Don't Count Me Out by Marvin Sapp says it all right now. I am sooooo thankful for each of you who have been instrumental in affirming, encouraging, mentoring, loving, correcting, and mentoring me along the way. I really do have 50,000 coaches and God is ever amazing me with just how good He is to me. I began rejoicing last night reminding my husband of this day at midnight! Oh, happy day! Then to see God have my pastor to declare a 90 day mandate, WOW!!!! God is ensuring that I continue in the way that I continue to shed, make progress and quantum leaps for Him and that are for my good. Who would've thought I would even have NEW AGREEMENTS, DECREES & DECLARATIONS??? God does that! Thanks for reading. Posts will continue. The journey ain't over. This is just a marker for me to remember... AHA! My memorial stone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.