Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 83 (Tues), Day 82 (Wed), Day 81 (Thurs)

This is a brief synopsis of the past 3 days...each day, with exception of Tues I ate past 8pm, but stayed the course with my eating habits. Each day I spent time alone with God! Leading up to the end of the 21 Day Consciousness Cleanse it was like God was slow walking me to the end rather than the sprint that I wanted to do. Days began to overlap where I realize that He didn't intend for me to rush the process knowing that Friday was my Re-birth Birthday. I didn't realize that at the beginning of the week. The special events of this week are commemorated below...

Tues (Day 83): God used my clients to bless me. Keefa was first to purchase my hair products. New client, Denise, in hearing and observing her purchase, was released to tell me about a formula that she had not with anyone else and for me to partner with her. Of course, I am excited because of what I know I wrote in my journal on 8-14-10 about this type of experience occurring. I will continue to pray and ask God what does "partnership" look like. See, I learned my lesson before and this time I do it with Him or not at all. Then, I felt the need to release my daughter for someone else to do her hair because though I do it and do it well I want to encourage her to be more versatile and free with it and I believe that she will mature in to other styles and the health of her hair will improve, so I enlisted the help of Toni West, my girl! She did a superb job and Tice's next appt is set.

Wed (Day 82): To think that God set me up so that I can now comfort someone else with the same comfort that I have received...He did, I met with one of the ladies that asked me to be her accountability partner and many of the same lessons I had just come through w/the 21 Day Consciousness Cleanse, I could share. I know He hand picked her. Then for Bible Study...I didn't feel released to leave for Bible Study until I had finished applying for this real estate position as anxious as I was being about it. I slowed down and finished, then was reminded of it being broadcasted over the internet!!! I had a great time with my family in the kitchen and I kept going pass the broadcast, showing my hubby how to WOBBLE (;-) - LINDA) and a couple other things on youtube.

Thurs (Day 81): Was a day of handling my business, accounting and reconciling matters with my household, calling & addressing matters of overpayment and so forth; filing papers away and just keeping order. A little of that will continue into Day 80. The blessing...God is still taking care of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.