Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 68 :-) Finding Treasure @ Home

What I meant to say was...(The system says I can send a text to my blog. So in my attempt to do that obviously, I can do it but it doesn't translate into the english language). Anyway, what I meant to say was...

So far so good! I keep finding stuff at home that I didn't even see before that is helpful & relevant for me each day. So, today, I noticed my O Magazine, Nov 09 - article, "Who Are You Meant to Be?" OMG!! Since the mishap with the blog, I've read another, "But What If I'm Scared of Change?" A line that stuck out to me in this one is: "Change is as inevitable as rain in the spring. Some of us just put on raincoats & splash forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.