Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 80 (Fri)...DOING IT AFRAID

I am soooo excited! I have been confronting what I think I was afraid of only to find out it, it wasn't what it seemed. So, just a moment ago, I went on & dealt with my college enrollment. I have never used a student loan so I was quite apprehensive about doing it now. I asked the financial office registrar what would my outstanding balance be if I didn't use the student loan. She said, "$225". OMG!!!! I was thinking it would be more because of the loan amounts on my award. Y'all I paid that with a smile and a dance. To think I was really afraid that I wouldn't be able to pay the difference and not wanting the loan, meant I wouldn't be able to go to school which I really didn't want to happen. I am in it to finish debt free.

Of also conquerored some other challenges...I've called the doctor (going to get supplements tomorrow), the title company (found out they could help me with the calls and follow-up for my short sales at NO COST TO ME or MY CLIENT), began the process to change life insurance company, confirmed the life insurance change for children, and now getting ready to do my book by Kiyosaki & Trump. My quiet time was different too... It felt like I was avoiding stuff, so I talked to God about that, too. Being 100% present, I felt the need to address the question, "What are you afraid of?" for each thing that I was avoiding. It seemed once I got really clear about that I moved forward. However, prior to that I was trying to leave the house to go get needed items, but not as much needed as it was for the other stuff that I have faced. Lesson learned about myself: I have the capacity to run to things that feel more appealing rather than facing what is necessary just so I can feel good putting off the "necessary" for the "nice". Make it a great Labor Day weekend with discipline. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.