Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 53...Just Being

Wow! I didn't realize it has beem almost 10 days since my last posts! So many revelations, points of growth and small accomplishments have occurred. The most major being the insight God gave me regarding my not doing the book, Untangling Relationships. I'm so glad to have a mentor that is truly spirit-led because she had the audacity to call me right after I got to the end of doing The Work on this matter using Judge Your Neighbor Worksheet and Inquiry in the book, Loving What Is. For this I am so thankful because it required that I allow myself to be vunerable without letting a moment pass me by. I have since recommitted to doing the book for healthy reasons.

I have not been consistent with not eating after 8pm.
I have been working out and this week began P90X! I have fantasized about doing this workout regiment for a long time. Now, in the mix, it is so not a joke. I am learning more about myself. I am now asking God to remove the limitations off my mind. There is a point when I am so in the mix and feeling the burn that to continue at the intensity that matches the instruction will require me to go just beyond that ummmdhfiodhfdif - like this invisible barrier which will yield greater results. I am challenging my limits because what I know to be true that its not just with exercise. Its with business, church, accepting my gift to inspire and exercising in a greater capacity.

Oh how I wish I could share everything here, but to do so would turn a blog post into a book. So I'll keep it brief...I've created my short sale package & look forward to it being uploaded to my website. I have had more referrals in the last week than I have had in the last 6 months for REAL ESTATE!! You know this excites me. I am back in school and these classes have a lot of reading...its made me see the need to finish my Speed Reading course so I've added it to targets to accomplish. What's amazing is seeing how the untangling relationships book and the psychology class compliments each other in the sense the psychology class is explaining the development without codependency and the Untangling Rel book is making the opposite correlation. I realize why we have our goals posted in the Family Room (the main room we watch tv)...it is to remind us when we choose to watch tv that we have other choices. I am rarely watch tv, but its not comfortable doing it even rarely if I haven't made meaningful steps towards some worthwhile goal. Thanks for reading! For those of you that are sharing, I'm enjoying reading about your transformation. Have you noticed a measure of honesty that runs deep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.