Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 67...Fearlessness

This morning I have had a few "AHA!" moments.

"the chastisement of our peace is upon Him" - I found this scripture in Isa. 53:5. My heart so elated because after listening to a series on FEARLESS LIVING, I acknowledged the areas within me that I am unbelieving and this part of a scripture was God's response to me. In reading it, I got a whole new revelation about this scripture (more richer, than what I've heard or read before). Did you know that Jesus was bruised for our guilt and iniquities and the chastisment [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him? OMG! I never understood it like this before!

Then, Holy Spirit began to show me that living fearlessly is moment by moment. I like to feel like I have a wrap on things and some things I might, but this one is moment by moment. I wasn't conscious of how choosing faith or fear can be so subtle in so many things that I do.

Then while out running this AM, it occurred to me...LIGHT BULB MOMENT: It's about doing to good things long enough that I replace my old habits (agreements) with new good habits (agreements). Something as simple as running...my goal is to run a 1/2 marathon in February. Starting back running has been a challenge for me, even though I am doing my bike, weights, jumping rope and other stuff...none of it is running. So I must train my body to run again. As I choose daily to run, as the training program has been designed, my body is going to respond differently because I am teaching it what to do. Then, I will be able to make a demand on my body to respond in a manner that it has been conditioned to respond to. GLORY TO GOD!!! I just saw this as the answer with other areas of my life such as business, prospecting and so forth. The question becomes, "How am I conditioning my faith, body and will to respond to?" WOW!

God has given us a fabulous day to enjoy even though it may be challenges, He still expects us to enjoy our day. Be sure to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.