Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 70...ALL I DO IS WIN! WIN! WIN! No matter what...even when it looks like I'm losing

Its not until now that I realize just how much I have had my nose to the grind this past week. I am thankful about the progress I am making. It is important that I not try to take giant leaps right now as attempting to do so causes me to become overwhelm and "overwhelm" doesn't compliment me well.

Shontice and I just took a pause for the cause...she wants to organize her FAVs before we go any further with the college research and prospective athlete application submissions. She thinks it is perfectly normal for us to be working on this together. I have been there with her regardless of what she was embarking on or overcoming. She should feel this way. However, she has no idea how blessed she is & I am too. My eyes fill with tears knowing that I am capable of doing this especially when no one did this with me. Then, for God to have put so many good people along our path to guide us when because He knows I have no idea and I not have to stop and read as many books on this one subject. Thank you so much to each of you! You are part of my 50,000 coaches!! One of the apps required a self-evaluation by the basketball player. I could see she was stumped (I don't want her to be)...I began telling her what I thought fit there. She typed as I spoke, then looked up at me to say, "Ma, do you really think I am all of that?" "Of course and there could be more said, but we ran out of space." She was ready for a break on that note.

I am so proud of myself. I finished 2 books between last pm and this AM; even notes for easy reference. (I realize nuggets for the non-profit were tucked away in my finishing the books!) I set up my business pages on Facebook and published them. I began typing my NEW AGREEMENTS (I decided I want to see them on my mirror to remind myself more often). Thanks, THERESA, your example I believe is what inspired me to do my week's goals. So, i've laid out this week's goal in my journal and I have accomplished 4 items already. This past week, I handled a situation with that involved the 2 girls wanting to ride with us from Grayson. I am not going to recount the details but it was good (even though it didn't feel good) and a teachable moment for Shontice and all involved. Through this I realize there are some things that children must see you deal with while you are dealing so they don't pick up people pleasing ways and other dysfunctional habits. I'm just glad I have experienced the 21 Day Consciousness Cleanse prior to this experience and not have to have the baggage from my past battling in my present. Then there was this landlord situation, which I was so glad to have my husband come to my defense. Then, exercise the professional authority to get the results that we've been awaiting. The most I can say is this was a week aggressively and asserting my authority. It felt like a fight all week in order to ascertain several things, from short sale approvals to refunds to tenant issues and so on. I'm still standing! God is awesome. Not that I want to go through any of it again this week, but I'm glad He is strengthening my hands, heart & knees. Then letting me know when I have done all I could do and to rest in Him. I expect to continue to exercise and eat well. I am gaining discipline by doing the actions that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.