Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Truth of the Matter...Day 89

I'm so proud of myself! Today my quiet time was great. I just entered the last 7 days of the Consciousness Cleanse and once again I am left with "AHA!" I know I texted today about my struggle from last night and the fear. I chose to spend some time today in prayer about the matter, because it was truly like no other. The discovery...I realized that my fears were based on an old agreement from my childhood that my mother and grandmother made me feel that whatever I presented to them had to be perfectly or it wasn't good enough; or I learned from their responses that it had to be perfect so I wouldn't be judged harshly. My new agreement... "I am as perfect I can be in this moment as a work in progress. I do not need the validation and approval of others to feel good about myself or for what I create for myself. Any judgments that others have of me are just that "their judgments" and I choose to not subscribe to them nor embrace their own insecurities."

Here are the things I want to accomplish in the next now 89 days...(almost 88). I know I was probably a little more detailed than I needed to be, but its also MY checklist. Thanks for coming along with me on this journey. I look forward to seeing what's on "the other side".

SPIRITUAL ENRICHMENT:
• Daily quiet time; preferably first thing in the AM
• Initiate devotional time with children at least 3x out of the week, prayer, open discussion


DIETARY:
• Incorporate raw portions into our regular meals (have fun & experiment); sweet treats made by Mommie once per month.
• No eating after 8pm (unless meetings/other plans make it necessary; plan ahead)
• Remove chicken and turkey from my diet

PERSONAL ENRICHMENT:
• Finish 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse
• Complete “Why We Want You to be Rich” book questions
• Finish financial check-in for school; re-convene 9/20/10
• Work-out 4 days per week including cardio, weights & calisthenics
• Contact Dr. Rad re: retainers change; Contact GA Dr for physical


RELATIONAL:

• Weekly date night with Babe
• Weekly designated personal time with Benjamin & Tice separately (i.e., foot massage before bed, facials, outings/date night, etc.)

REAL ESTATE BUSINESS:
• Complete order for Business Cards
• Bring closure to - LASALLE PLACE
• Establish my services with 3 REO companies each week to position myself to list foreclosed properties & complete Broker Price Opinions (BPOs)
• RE (Real Estate) Promotions (phone prospect for new business (3days per week) & blog at least once per week
• Put 12 Properties on the market
• Attend GA NACA Meeting
• Begin researching franchise guidelines (re: transferring franchise to GA)
Research ATL 25 year plan - Visit w/Kasim Reed
• Establish greeting for my 800# to meet compliance state standards

HAIR BUSINESS:
• Signs for Loc Maintenance & internet marketing for business promo
• Labels and Product Distribution for Hair Products
• Website Development for The Natural Hair Experience, LLC & Update my RE site


NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION:
• Officially establish the non-profit organization
-Submit budget by 8/26/10
-Write out plans daily until completion…complete everything by 9/20/10

HOUSEHOLD:
• Get homeowner's insurance quote from USAA
• Get stuff from out of the basement - yard sale or donate by 9/6/10
• Resolve 2008 tax matter (Submit docs)
• Zennioptical for Children
• Appeal rental amount w/Housing Authority
• Resolve Cheverly Property Storm Matter
• Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.