Wednesday, August 25, 2010

90 Day Mandate - Day 90

Today my lesson was on The Power of Truth. I found it most enlightening to complete the assignments which required me to identify my old agreements and to replace them with new ones concerning the addictive behaviors I still have, me living a smaller expression of my soul's truth and the excuses, justifications, rationalizations and stories I tell myself about why I have not been able to create and change in various areas of my life. It is as though God is ushering me to a me that I have never known like this. Today was day number 14 on my 21 day journey and I'm so glad to be in this moment, able to be truly present. I'm learning to give myself time to grow into the wisdom and knowledge that God is putting before me and loving myself through this process of change.

To come...the commitments I have made to put into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.