Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 87

Its been great! I've actually signed up with 6 REO/Asset Management Firms to list bank-owned properties and conduct BPOs, to include FannieMae. I feel like I have made progress.

I did eat healthy today. For some reason, I have been craving spinach, so I satisfied myself.

My lesson today, day 17 or 21 met me again where I was. Everyday there is an intention you write about in regards to the area of focus for the day. Today's focus was inspiration. I am pleased to report that I inspired someone and God turned around and blessed my socks off with someone inspiring/constructive advice to look at things from a varied perspective for the non-profit organization.

I did make contact with Chase & a negotiator has been assigned. I am believing the 3rd lienholder is going to take the $6k that is being offered and call it a day. I prayed before this call to the 3rd lienholder and it was as if God has subdued this man. He never responds as he did today. I'm glad the seller was on the call because he would not have believed me if I told him myself of this guy's response.

I am appreciating the small things lately and just thankful for the revelation and measures of obedience and my commitment to prayer. I seem to be praying a lot. Its good. I notice I am more even-tempered as a result.

Stay faithful...the weekend is not a time to spurge. If you are interested in joining me at the Mountain tomorrow afternoon, let me know. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.