Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 88...Was Great!

Today, was a great day! I began my day with God before doing anything else. I am amazed with the encounters and the progress of the day. The Bible says, "8Come close to God and He will come close to you..." and I experienced this with my Father today.

Last night, I stayed up creating a narrative of the initiatives for the non-profit org as a result of a request I received. I am committed to starting this organization. I'm glad I didn't give into sleep and allowed myself to be diligent. Energy seemed to exude everywhere within me. The sense of accomplishment that I experienced when I was done was great. Its like it set me up for the encounters I had today with another organization here in Gwinnett County who could be instrumental in the launch and solicitation for participants & partnering with other organizations. I am so thankful. Then, a meeting today with the broker of my real estate office resulted in me serving as the Education Coordinator for the office (which I am passionate about education & encouraging others to thrive). Also, to be a representative with a Community Development Group which focuses on the redevelopment/revitalization of Gwinnett County (without gentrification) and a Community Alliance organization. I'm so appreciative for the exposure. Its like the obedience I exercised on last night was a key that unlocked a door to the next thing or God's grace seems tangible. Against the backdrop of having to speak truth to someone who I don't know like that, but knowing what I was supposed to say and it turned out great - to following through on my word to talk with different people today - to learning of a program for foreign investors collaborations with community development - to being guided how to secure more SHORT SALE listings (which I enjoy working even though they are challenging) ALL OF IT HAS BEEN INSIGHTFUL information that I have put action towards.

I'm so glad that I purchased this CD series while in TJMaxx earlier this year of Joyce Meyers, entitled "Simply Pray". Some of the questions that Tice had that I was not articulating as clear as I would like to have was on disk 2! To see her on her way to school this AM, taking notes and backing up the track was great!

I've also been wondering about a missing ingredient to one of my hair products and I believe I've got it. I just used the mix to touch up my locs. It was inspired by one of my high-maintenance clients calling re: her toddler locs being more frizzy than usual. I prayed. So far, I do like what it feels like, looks like and the overall consistency that I haven't, before now, been able to achieve.

ACCOMPLISHED GOALS:
Quiet time
Completed order for Business Cards
Resolved 2008 tax matter (Submit docs)
Ordered Zennioptical for Children
Negotiator assigned for Lasalle Place - close to Short Sale Approval & Closing

NOTE: I had Open House at Tice's culinary arts school, so I ended up eating after 8pm to 820pm. I will also be adding "Replace office light fixture".

1 comment:

  1. Oh, in my study of Rom 8:14-20 (focus on verses 15 & 20). I've gained all the privileges of & responsibilities of a child of God's family; one of these outstanding privileges is being led by His Spirit.

    Verse 20... It seems to me that I was subject to experiencing frustrations not always because of some bad decision rather God allowed to witht he expectation that I would be liberated from bondage & live in (be able to handle) His glorious freedom as His child. What do you gather from these scriptures from the bible study homework?

    ReplyDelete

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.