Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eve of 90-Day Challenge

I am extremely excited about this next leg of my journey! The 90-Day Challenge mandate seems so God-designed & God-inspired that its a reality check of how much my Daddy really loves me. I'm within days of reaching the anniversary of my one year anniversary of "getting out of my own way" (a personal challenge) God blesses me to be stretched to accomplish even greater than before. Its as though He has put me back on the potter's wheel, has begun His reshaping to the place that the old scars are being pressed out and signs of their existence is as a tool and not has a detriment to my Self. Then, He said today, "Let me build in a little courage into her and cause her to reach out to someone she never would've." And do you know, I obeyed and to my surprise, they reached back for accountability, too!

Daddy God, never cease to amaze me. I want to remain as a child, always expecting you to come through and surprise me. Thank you for giving me the courage to reach out with blind faith and then cause them to respond. You know I was not expecting that. I thought I did something by just completing the simple act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.