Friday, March 23, 2012

Too Much of Anything...

There was a time that I loved ladybugs. Oh, how I thought they were ssssooooo cute! Well, since having them periodically finding entry into our home via our bedroom bath, I don't love those little insects as much anymore. I have found them even annoying at times and at others making me go ballistic into a cleaning frenzy to rid my presence of theirs. Well, that reminds me of the statement, "Too much of anything is not a good thing." However, there are those things that come to show me areas in my life that I need to work on & grow. I'm so glad the season has officially changed and they have begun migrating back to their normal territory. At some point in the near future, I will enjoy seeing a ladybug or 2, just can they PLEASE stay outside (LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.