Friday, January 27, 2012

Trusting God...Dreams Do Come True

As I sit here...well really stand here waiting on my car, I peruse the books. Anyone who knows me knows I love books. As I looked at Tim Tebow's book it struck me, "I'm going to go ahead and TRUST God." I don't know Tebow from anybody, but there was something about his book after getting that feeling made me embrace that quiet truth knowing there are going to still be challenges and triumphs.  It's a steadfastness that must regain and hold on to that I let go.  It's like being "ride or die" for Jesus! I'm so thankful for the things God give me when I least expect it. 

Anyway, as I see all the books beyond Tim Tebow, like Jennifer Hudson, Joyce Meyers, Jentezen Franklin, Billy Graham, Dr. Ben Carson, Diary of a Wimpy Kid guy, and so many others...it struck me that dreams do come true, but not without hard work, dedication, sticktoitiveness and trusting God.  For whatever this is worth, what are you losing by not trusting Him? I'm not talking about a natural man, I'm talking about God, Alpha & Omega, King of kings and Lord of lords! Oh, happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.