Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Delayed Decisions

I am amazed at how long I can just "think" about doing something that is in my power to do rather than acting on what I know to be true.  In this respect, I am referring to my hair as just one facet of this realization.  Tonight I had my husband to cut my locs. Now, before you think they are gone, they are NOT. I have been "thinking" about having him even them up for at least 6 months. I don't know why I took so long making the decision. Tonight, my neck feels lighter. Many people do not know, but my neck has been bothering me.  The pain has subsided.  However, I didn't realize the weight of my hair until it was gone.  My head feels so light and my neck feels even better! Oh how I wish it didn't take me so long to do what I knew I wanted to do. The fear of not making the best, best decision must go! I lay this one down now because I can see it is a dangerous place to be and leaving a doorway for the enemy to work in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.