Thursday, January 19, 2012

Not Before It's Time

A knock at the door revealed my car was sticking all the way out of its parking space. It had literally removed itself from the parking space!!! I had the emergency brake on. I remembered hearing that sound that I used to when it had done this in the pass, but ignored the sound because its been years since I heard it. Nonetheless, I went out there and put the car back in its space and put the clutch into 1st gear to make sure it didn't move before its time or on its own again!

Lord, give me and everyone the reads this post the safeguards that we need to ensure we don't move before You say it's time or out on our own. However, when you say, "Go!", let us go forth in the power and passion You've placed in us. Set us ablaze for You; fulfill the purpose you have us in the earth. Thank You for listening and using something so simple (in the natural) to give me new words of prayer (proceed the spirit). Amen!

1 comment:

  1. This is just another learned lesson in life. “Are we really h (ear) ing with our
    Mind or h (ear) t, I've come to revelation that important of our inner ear and stillness whisper God is speaking we should be attentive to what he saying, not just listen. But too
    H(EAR)!

    ReplyDelete

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.