Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Being Uncomfortable

When was the last time you purposely made yourself "uncomfortable"?  I am sure you are thinking that is a rhetorical question, but it is not.

Before a tree becomes a tree,  it had to go through a grueling process from being planted in the dirt! As a result of germinating process, the seed breaks forth and the life giving agents previously en grafted in it's DNA comes forth though not visible to the naked eye.  The budding process causes the tree to take shape til after many days and nights, even years it became what we see today...A tree!

So it is with you & me,  many times people do not see the planting, the watering, the entire germinating process yet you are called forth for a purpose to glorify your Maker.  Until, one day the world notices YOU.  They didn't see where you came from...they only see the resulting faction of your life.

So again I ask you...When was the last time you purposely made yourself " uncomfortable "?  That is part of the bringing forth process. I will speak for myself...There are times when I just don't "feel like" doing the thing that is purposeful for the appointed time and I don't do it. However, later,  when at some time far off than the origin I wish I had done "that" work which would have made me uncomfortable momentarily,  yet yield the greatest return on the investment of time.  I have chosen to make myself uncomfortable on purpose knowing at the appointed time I will reap the expected end. I encourage you to do the same...get uncomfortable & watch growth take place! Thank you in advance for reading and sharing!

I can be reached on 202-345-1594 for book me for your event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.