Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Being Un-Comfortable (PART 2)

Oh my goodness! I had to come back today after reading Tyler Perry's post from 1/8/2014 (as a result of my friend sharing it with me)! The notion of "Being Uncomfortable" came to me yesterday while riding in the car.  As a follow-up to this message, I feel Mr. Perry's message echoed loudly this knowing I have within but not words to articulate.  His illustration resulting from his research about the eagle is both inspiring, enlightening, and encouraging.  Since I will do it no justice to tell you about it... Click Here...this Link to check it out!

After reading Mr. Perry's post, perhaps I too am becoming "so sensitive to when it's time to move that I will move without having to have the turmoil".  Hopefully, this is encouraging you or nudging you to allow yourself to be uncomfortable enough to go ahead and fly knowing that even if you begin to descend our Heavenly Father who has given His angels charge over you that they will swoop down to catch you before you could dash your foot against a stone!  Go ahead, eagle...FLY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.