Sunday, July 21, 2013

I Shall Have What I Decree!

There has been this song in my heart that I only knew 2 words...."I declare".  When was the last time you tried to find a song on YouTube or anywhere else with just 2 words?  Well, let me tell you, "It is not easy!"  My goodness, but TONIGHT I decided to take my time and look for it!  When I tell you I am overjoyed!!!!! That is putting it MILDLY!  I feel like yelling it from the ROOFTOPS, "I HAVE FOUND THE SONG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!" In response, I can see people looking at me like I am crazy and I have the audacity to say within myself, "SO WHAT!!"  I have played it I don't know how many times!  Its like finding a valuable piece of jewelry that you thought was lost and then it is found!  So, today's blog is simply to share the song that I am so glad to have the words to and now even a dance to also! ENJOY! The song is by Myron Butler.  The name of the song is, "Speak".

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.