Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Work In Progress (The Research Paper)

I am working on a research paper with 4 other people around the subject of "Competitive Analysis" relevant to a non-profit organization(s).  While all the other topics outlined I would've easily conquered, this one I feel at a loss because I have been unsuccessful in retaining scholarly info.  I struggled with whether to disclose this to my group.  It was in preparing that discussion board post that I had to acknowledge my shortcoming and seek advise.  Then, let them know my plans of visiting The Foundation Center tomorrow.  To ask for help takes humility.  I realize that my struggle was with "pride" not with telling them anything.  So, tonight I choose to pray for myself.  I'm thankful that God would show me how subtle pride can slip in. I pray that God is being ever-present in your life as He is being in mine.  If not, just be honest, repent and ask Him to return.  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.