Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7.13.10 - GOING PLACES I HAVEN'T BEEN (Apache Cafe)

Last night I actually went to a HIP HOP JAM SESSION @ the APACHE Cafe! I had a good time. To see such a display of talent was amazing. Even in the midst, God speaks. I just chuckled. This group The 5ive did a sampling to get people to come out next weekend. The last song was "POSSIBILITIES"! LOL! Even typing it I feel tickled. It speaks of though he's gone through so much how God is making things better! (God you are awesome.) For real, that was the sign off for the night.

Ate something I had never eaten: Curry Tilapia in a mango curry sauce; caramelized plantains with vanilla ice cream sprinkled with cinnamon.

Went to bed at 3AM! The time was well spent. Change starts with being open to doing and seeing things that you have never experienced before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.