Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7.13.10 - Blog

Now, I know God has jokes, but today was very interestingly charming. After attending a class (real estate related), I went to Chipotle for vegetarian burrito & McDonald's for fries & a tea. I decided to sit in McDonald's to eat my food & read my book. As I read and ate, I kept noticing a flatscreen TV as u come through the door that had the 700 Club on it for customers to view. Still not paying much attention & only looking sporatically, I noticed 3 other christian preachers. I can't help but wonder what the mission statement of this McDonald's is. There 1st presentation is the gospel at one of the busiest McDonald's in ATL Metro Area. There is a profound calm, peacefulness here. If they aren't believers, I would be totally amazed. Somebody is a praying person in here and I know it. God has a way of letting me know He is near and I just love when I slow down long enough to notice. Moreover, to realize that He wants me to petition Him about everything in & about my
life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.