Friday, July 29, 2016

MAKE ROOM FOR GOD TO BLESS #ShoneShine

Wow!  I have not blogged in since June 2015!!! It seems I have closed one chapter of my life and another one has began to take shape! This new direction is God-inspired! After graduating from college (Dec 2015) followed by many moves, I felt got tired.  During the resting stage, I felt a switch occur.  That was a little frightening, bewildering yet fun and just what I needed.  It literally felt like how you can turn a light switch on and off, that's what happened internally to me or better yet for me. I didn't dissect it.  I just went with it; sometimes feeling as though I was in unfamiliar, yet uncharted territory. Still I moved forward...prayer, praise and purpose! I prayed, praised and then I moved.  I prayed, praised, and then I moved again.  I prayed, praised, then I felt led to clean out things I had been holding on to regarding the direction for my business.  Then I prayed, praised, and moved again...this time found myself Intercessory Prayer at my church wondering what in the world God had be there for...it was to pray prophetically for the advancement of a dear person's book! WHOA!  This experience was amazing! It opened the door for me to experience Life Center Ministries and go to another level in prayer and the prophetic.  {I didn't see this one coming.}  With more prayer, praise and work...once again became a Virginia Broker.  So, now I am a broker in all 3 of the D-M-V (DC, MD, and VA) and Georgia.  I prayed again, then agreed to become the broker of a commercial firm.  Prayed again, and now many more doors of opportunities are opening up. Prayed and rejoiced some more, then I had to blessing of my car starting, but not turning over.  The blessing is it occurred parked in my garage and not on the side of the road.  Come to find out, the computer system decided to go out --- WHAT?!--This never happened before.  Now I am faced with the reality that I must get another vehicle, but this time can't be like the others (pay cash, for a pre-owned).  Nope! LOL because I don't have the excess cash.  Still I rise!  There is more to be said...LESSON LEARNED:  I have to make room to be blessed.  Many times, I have asked God for opportunities that I was not in proper position to take full advantage of and to make His name great in doing them.  Now on the other side of clearing out clutter that wouldn't "look like" clutter to anyone (but for me, it was cluttering my mind and depressing my creativity), ended up with a brand new AC unit for one part of of my house (thanks Matt of Oxford HVAC!) it went out in June and the home warranty experience was one I will not regurgitate; closed a few deals, gone under contract for others, got my household and business accounting on point, and now many more doors are flying open! Oh, and pretty soon a new vehicle, but I am not anxious.  I've decided to rent a vehicle if I have to go too far so I don't overwork our 1997 Honda Accord (LOL! She's been great to us 318K+ miles later she still works)!  I have seen God's hand of provision supply all our needs and wants.  Take the time to trust Him.  Heck, I will pray for you or with you.  What you cannot do, is keep expecting more without making an adjustment. #ShoneShine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.