Wednesday, November 26, 2014

We Can..We Will


There are now grumblings about the no spending initiative (smh).  However in contrast to other forms of protest that involves violence because of realistically not just frustration with the handling of this case rather pinned up angry because of it happening repeatedly, I agree with it. Moreover, I also agree with becoming a leader in the community and other suggestions too. However those are not usually immediately actions/outcomes. In this age of instant gratification, I see this as peaceful, nonviolent and non offensive to the masses that can't land anyone in jail nor cause bodily harm to anyone. I ALSO SEE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY OR CAUSE TO ASK, "DID YOU VOTE?" I am just curious how many are registered and exercised their right to vote literally because even in not going to the polls one still impacts the decision.  I further see this as an opportunity to recreate "Black Wallstreet"! WE HAVE THE POWER TO ERECT A LASTING CHANGE!

Black Wall Street, Little Africa, Tulsa, Oklahoma…: http://youtu.be/X4IvFXPGYNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.