Saturday, December 7, 2013

God's Protection is Real!

Two days ago while coming home at a prominent traffic stop, I received the green light. Though other cars went through, it felt like my mind & body was out of sync because my foot hit the gas pedal very slowly even though I had the right of way. In the same instance, this big pickup truck dashed through the light stopping more than 3/4 through the intersection!  The elder man stopped and looked over at me as though I made the light be in my favor and not his.  After that heart jerker, realizing what had taken place and the profound calm...it felt that if I could really see in the spirit (I.e., the invisible) it would have exposed a sight that would have left me awestruck...Angels keeping harm from both of us. That intersection is right here by my home so, every time I pass through that area I am moved to thank God for protecting me. His word so reminds me that He fashioned my days (Ps. 139:16).  I am so thankful for God's protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.