Sunday, April 14, 2013

"I Don't Feel Like It..."

Have you ever taken notice of how you feel when you know you have to do something that you could easily say, "I don't feel like it...", even though you know that it is important that it gets done?  For example, your taxes, balancing your checkbook, completing a paper/assignment. This is how I felt a few moments ago.  What I recognize is that lethargic feeling, maybe even laziness, procrastination disguised as something valuable or valuing are all masks of deception, denial, and a detrimental withholding of good from myself.  However, upon "biting the bullet" so-to-speak and putting in the timed required to complete the NECESSARY things, I felt at peace.  My lying down watching SuperSoul Sunday and the other inspirational things I enjoy, I felt so much better doing so.  Moreover, completing the necessary tasks also helped me stay on track for the things that I know that I want to occur in my life.  Truth be told, I know I am going to be faced with the decision to act or to talk myself out of several things this week as I prepare to launch a new coaching/training series and the steps necessary to make it do what it do.  SO, returning to this life lesson will be repeated!  Let me know about the hurdles you've decided to jump! The world is waiting for your gift!

:-) "Success is achieved step-by-step, not leap-by-leap!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.