Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Roads

I love it when I approach an area that I was previously so familiar only to learn that there is a new road recently completed and I get to drive on the new pavement! This occurred today. It is in these moments that I realize that God truly has my life in His hands. Taking the same path but approaching the new and it having no resemblance to the old is so refreshing! This is what God does with our lives. People who are familiar with us come in contact with us at a later date thinking we are the person they last interacted not realizing the transformation that have and is underway. They are sometimes secretly surprised or even baffled that the freshness of our response or way of being is nothing what they imagined.  It is a sweet fragrance to some and at the same time a stinch to others.  However, the one you are most interested in pleasing is your Heavenly Father. Stay the course and glorify Him even when it requires you to say, "No" to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.