Monday, November 8, 2010

Israel Houghton | Moving Forward & Every Prayer feat. Mary Mary

OMG, THIS IS MY NEW ANTHEM! So many times I've bucked against the things that were placed before me not recognizing them always as GOD-ORDAINED, but GOD in His love, mercy & patience for me. Thank you Daddy! Tonight, I blog with a heart that is open to God. I have finished my "Untangling Relationships" book and previously The 21 Day Consciousness Cleanse and several other works but these 2 have made be feel as though I have been re-born. I am so thankful. I have experienced many wonderful things that may not have seemed wonderful at the time, but on the other side of the experience, I can call it wonderful. I have gotten to behold the glory of God in so many forms and all I can say is, "Thank You, Lord!" Thank you to all of you that have been a partner of mine at any part of this journey. I realize that God allows us to change partners so that we can learn the dance of life that He meant for us to experience. So many time I have preferred to keep things and people as they are, but today I can also thank him for removing those that were too familiar too. Be blessed as you hear the words of this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are encouraged to comment. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective.